Saturday, March 12, 2011

wedding reception cucu Tok Mami Wan Noor

Tok Mami Wan Noor, also known as 'Nani' Wan Noor (Nani means Nenek in loghat 'Tanjung'), is the wife to my mom's uncle, arwah Tok Mamak Ahmad. Tok Mamak is the younger brother to my mom's late dad, Abu Bakar bin Mahmud.

Tok Mami is from Penang while Tok Mamak = Kg. Titi Gajah Alor Star, Kedah.

Today, me and my parents went to her granddaughter's wedding at Dewan Merak Kayangan, KL. And we met a few long-lost cousins, aunts and uncles. So you see, wedding or engagement receptions are great places to meet people who you haven't met for ages. Also the place where you normally learn that you are related to so-and-so.

At the moment, Tok Mami leaves in Kg.Delek Kiri, Klang with her second child, Azizah.

I have never met my maternal granddad as he passed away in 1969. But i have met Tok Mamak Ahmad a few times.

**Al-Fatihah to Abu Bakar and Ahmad bin Mahmud bin Babji, Tiamah bt Meon, Ab Rahim bin Lamat and Saniah bt Husin
ni gambar raya 2009




Ariff & Balqish
Selamat Pengantin Baru & Semoga Bahagia Dunia Akhirat

No comments: