Thursday, August 27, 2009

my mom's 60th birthday gift


her birthday is next week, Saturday, but i've been mulling over what to get for her since last month...

so, yesterday, when we went to Tesco, we saw a stall promoting Vantage products... so i pulled her hand towards it la. I knew she loves the products...the designs actually.

anyhow, she finally decided to buy a set of casserole bowls...
and i insisted on paying it despite my mom & dad's protests.
(my dad dah siap bukak his wallet pun..)

the set arrived just now, ya la, the stall only have 1 set, for promotion purposes je.
the distributor is the wife of dad's friend.
they're quite well-known figures in Melaka & TNB.

so happy to see my mom happy when she received the set just now.

she said, raya buleh guna untuk isi ketupat
(quoted verbatim ya...)

anyway, here's their website...
www.vantage.com.my

2 comments:

Liz Duan said...

cantik, i suka concept benda ni bab bab berbunga tu kurang but vantage cantikkk...
selalu nak beli tersetop sebab my kitchen kecik bangat tak de space nak simpan....

Mard said...

at the moment, the thing is still in the box, on the dinner table kat main living room... we don't really use that table, so ok la.

u letak bawah katil ke...