Thursday, February 26, 2009

So happy...


cikgu Nik, cikgu Hamzan, cikgu Bakar, cikgu Shahrom....

terima kasih banyak2 kerana sudi bertemu saya tengahari tadi.

they were having a course (SPMa) at Naza Hotel, 3 buildings away from KPMM.
so during lunch hour, i went there to meet them.
it was cikgu nik who called & informed me about them being there.
all 4 were former teachers of MRSM Jasin, back when I was a student there, SPM 1990.
and years later.... cikgu Nik became PPHEP at MRSM PDRM, my previous work place.
and from cikgu nik, i learnt a lot about being a good teacher and also a good "manager".
that's why, when i was in PDRM, selalu tersasul antara Encik Nik & cikgu Nik.
sebab dah terbiase memanggil beliau dgn panggilan "cikgu"...maka bila rakan2 sekerja yg lain memanggil beliau dgn "Encik Nik".... agak sukar untuk beralih ke panggilan tersebut.
cikgu, saya minta maaf jika ketersasulan itu... mengundang rasa kurang senang.
apapun, i really appreciate what my teachers taught me all those years, directly or indirectly.
and now that I'm a teacher, i know how they felt when they taught me and my friends, many years ago....
cikgu-cikgu.... ampunkan kenakalan kami ye!
hehehehe....

No comments: